Results-driven technology leader with a proven record of leading enterprise-level change. Extensive experience working with Fortune 500 companies. Demonstrated ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment, manage expectations of demanding clients, and deliver quality products. Knowledgeable in the areas of DevOps, Site Reliability Engineering (SRE), Application Security (AppSec), software development best practices, and Agile delivery.
IT consulting specializing in the Microsoft technology stack. Using C# / .NET and Azure cloud services, we deliver secure, scalable web solutions to meet the complex needs of large and mid-sized companies.
Recruited and led innovation focused DevOps tooling and cloud architecture teams to serve as an accelerator in Deloitte’s cloud first strategy. As a team, drafted Azure reference architecture and developing SDLC auditing platforms to support scalable autonomy in a highly regulated environment.
• Created the “My DevOps” platform, a suite of tools integrated with Azure DevOps, Service Now, Veracode, and others for auditing and reporting DevOps maturity at various levels of the organization.
• Formed cloud architecture group to provide guidance, best practices, and starter kits leading to the delivery of over 50 new Azure applications.
• Partnered with Deloitte Global, Canada, and other Deloitte IT organizations to expand our scope of services and create additional revenue opportunities for the US firm.
Senior Manager over Systems Engineering, Application Engineering, Network, and Telephony teams focused on driving cloud adoption and expanding DevOps practices.
• Leader for DevOps and continuous delivery initiatives. Worked cross functionally to build a blameless, results driven culture across the organization. Worked with Architecture to move from monolithic to microservices design focused on non-breaking changes.
• Architect and product owner for the creation of environment on-demand platform. Utilizing custom developed C# / MVC front end with PowerShell DSC (Desired State Configuration) and SMA (Service Management Automation) to allow for self-service deployments and the creation of new product environments reducing lead time 20x.
• Led cloud migration strategy using Azure IaaS and PaaS as well as AWS storage for backups and recovery while focusing on security and compliance requirements.
Led multidisciplinary, 17-member team in the US and India. Provided mentorship and guidance to junior resources. Managed the implementation of multimillion-dollar projects, automation initiatives, and other process improvements.
• Hired and trained new India teams to allow 24x7 operational coverage. Expanded internship program to reduce the cost model for U.S. based resources. Championed training sessions for TFS, Scrum, Build Forge, C#, MVC, IIS, and various other technologies.
• Architected automated deployment and change management processes using IBM Rational Build Forge, HP PPM, and CA Service Desk to manage hundreds of applications across various domains and environments with minimal staff.
Served as a Systems Engineer, Software Engineer, and Senior Web Engineer for a variety of products within Deloitte.
• Designed and maintained an enterprise level tax application used by 65,000 users with C#, ASP.NET and Oracle; wrote business critical functionality for a messaging application using C# and Oracle stored procedures.
• Provided guidance on infrastructure, deployments, and maintenance for hundreds of applications. Worked with numerous teams across the firm to improve the way Deloitte delivers projects.